PERRY TREE SERVICE
S IT JULY, MID-JULY ALREADY? AGAIN? WELL, THE DEAD TREES AND DEAD LIMBS ARE EASY TO SPOT NOW, BUT, JUST IN CASE, PLEASE CALL ME TO SCHEDULE A FREE WALK-THROUGH AND ASSESSMENT. 919-968-9469 is my number and its phone is in my pocket. Please call me! Thank you, -Mark...IMMEDIATE TREE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE; WE DO NOT OVERBOOK JOBS!
TREE REMOVAL: There are several reasons for tree removal. Some are removed out of necessity, others are elective removals. I'll cover these as best I can, below;
I) Necessary Removals (Note: by not overbooking jobs we are able to offer "TREE SERVICE NOW." This means we can do your estimate within 24-48 hrs. And START your job within 72 hrs. Storm Damage Emergencies & Treed Cat Rescues are prioritized. Click on "Tree Service Now," for more.); Please call me, Mark, the owner, to schedule a free assessment of trees which may be in doubt.
A. Dangerous/Hazardous Tree Removal: A dangerous or hazardous tree is one which;
1) Has a precarious or noticeable lean toward a home or building. We do quick removals safely and our clean-up is meticulous. Just call Mark 968-9469.
2) Is dead and threatens, by close proximity, a home, building, fence, other structures etc.
3) Has dead or dying limbs in it and or visible rot. (Often this can be resolved by having the tree(s) deadwooded, which includes removing dead and dying branches as well as trimming out "sail" and excess weight making the tree more storm resistant)
4) Trees which are susceptible to freezing AND have are close enough to a home or building to do damage in the event of failure during ice and/or snow storms. Pines are a good example.
B. Foundation-Threatening Tree Removal: A tree which puts at risk, by close proximity, the structural integrity of a house or building's foundation: If a tree is growing too close to a structure, its root system can grow into and crack its foundation. Such a tree should be removed-the sooner, the better.
C. Soil-Heaving: Loose or raised soil around trunk could mean root rot and should be inspected.
D. Fungus: The presence of fungus, especially mushrooms, on the trunk are a good indicator of sub-bark rotting and should be inspected by the tree removal experts at Perry Tree Service. We do quick removals and meticulous clean up.
II) Elective Removals
A. Elective removals usually fall into one of four categories:
) Need For More Sunlight-either for the growth of more desirable trees or, often, to grow grass, vegetables or flowers.
2) To discourage moisture and the fungal growth often associated with it.
3) The tree is undesirable for aesthetic reasons.
4) To simply thin-out the trees which are growing to let the others grow bigger, faster.
Whatever your reasons for having tree removal(s) or tree trimming/pruning, we will be happy to come out and do an assessment and give you a free estimate! Just call Mark: (919) 968-9469